All of our dogs are spayed/neutered, vaccinated, tested/treated for heartworm, parasite-free and microchipped before the time of adoption.
- Be at least 21 years old.
- Be Local to the Chicagoland area. We will adopt to homes in Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana and Michigan.
- Fill Out an Application
- Show Solid References including your current veterinarian and others who can vouch for you.
- Must Own or Have Landlord Approval. Yes, we'll check.
- Be Interviewed by one of our Reps, via email or phone.
- Agree to a Home Visit and introduction with your entire family present if we choose to go that route.
- Be prepared to do an intro with any resident animals with the dog you are interested in.
- Pay an Adoption Donation Fee.
- Sign a Legally Binding Adoption Contract.
- Complete an adoption application
- Once we have received your application, we will email you with feedback within 48 hours. PLEASE NOTE: submitting an application does not mean you will be contacted to arrange an intro, etc.
- Be ready to meet at one of our partner facilities for the introduction, or we may ask to come to your house.
- At the time of adoption, you will receive all of the dog’s medical records, microchip information and rabies tag.